Saturday, July 28, 2012

Someone Remembers the Day I Died in Bloomer, Wisconsin. PLEASE COME FORWARD

I have been thinking of the day I died--when I was 4 years old.  I was being face fucked by a young man invited to the pot party in Bloomer Wisconsin.  Yes I am coming out regarding the town where some of the most traumatic events of my sexual abuse took place.

My uncle has been dry for many years.  The family could not be more proud of him as am I.  I say it this way as the majority of my relatives who stand by and support this wonderful and brave man for saying "No" to alcohol but they will not stand by me when I was part of the fall out of the alcohol abuse that was in that house.  

It is no secret that alcohol abuse and drug abuse will run hand in hand.  It is no secret that in the mix might be child sexual abuse.   This is what happened with me.  

My uncle used to drink a case of beer a day.  I was only 4 at the time so I do not know about the people he hung out with.  I can only imagine that some of the people he hung out with also liked to drink. 

It was all very exciting when a family friend was left in charge.  I was 4 and my brother was 2.  I was told I was going to the "big boys" room.  There were over a dozen people there.  They got me drunk and high and passed me around.   I orally serviced them all......at least it seemed.    

I remember dangling from the dick of the guy fucking my mouth.  My feet were hitting his shins.  
I struggled to breath.  My body went limp.  My spirit floated upward.  It seemed to happen very quickly. 

There are posts where I have described the space I found myself in before but I think it important to repeat myself. 

I space was rather undefined accept it seemed to be a capsule shape.  It was a light pinkish white.  
There was one entity there.  As a child I naturally stepped forward to get a hug.  The entity put a hand out to my chest to hold me back.  I believe my spirit guide was summoned right away and shortly there after showed up.  The time differentiation to this earthly plain and Heaven is very different.   This place is very negative and moves very slowly compared to the Glory of Home.   This is what the Gnostics believe.  It is a leap of faith.  And I have a few snippets of memories about the other side.  The fond memories are to do with the rain forest.  

I had a consultation with my spirit guide and I had to decide if I wanted to go back and fulfill the remainder of the chart I had chosen.  I was stalling for time and the spirit guide told me I had 20 minutes or if I went back any later than that I would have severe brain damage due to the lack of oxygen to the brain during the time of my near death experience.  

Well since I am typing this you can tell that I chose to come back.  When my spirit landed back in my body there was a deep intake of air and I could instantly feel and hear the heavy heart beat of the young man babysitting me.  Thats all I heard and saw.  The room had been cleared out.  No one wanted to take the rap if the child had decided to stay dead.  

I do not know the actual numbers of people who were there.  I know that one of them gave me gonorrhea.  I was 4 years old and I had gonorrhea.  It is a pity that there were no investigations in 1966. 

I only know that someone remembers the day I died.

*Keep in mind the law is on your side and I can not prosecute you.   Really kind of curious on your perspective of the nights events.  


No comments: