Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Painting From A Few Years Ago


"Who Knows What Fate?"

This is a painting I did on the back of a guitar I found in an alley way.  It would never be used as a musical instrument again so I took it home and did this painting.   It is the story of what kind of relationship the mother will have with the child.  Notice how the breasts are like eye balls staring straight forward, they will never turn right or left.   I only did the painting because I saw a pretty women in a magazine with beautiful breasts.  I think I even had the name of the painting before I really knew what it was all about.  Names of drawings and paintings sometimes catch me off guard.  

By the way, that is a lampshade I made as well.  I had a poster with joggers on it and the negative spaces between the joggers were leaves.   Kind of interesting but you can't please everyone.  I have a friend from Brazil who looked at it and said, " It should all be even on top and the bottom!"

Oh well!  ;-)







No comments: