Friday, November 18, 2011

Postings At The University Of Minnesota and Augsburg College

I am working on some postings for the University of Minnesota. I am going to the U of M today to investigate the best places to reach the most number of people who may be studying or addressing the epidemic of child sexual abuse.

I am trying to do some networking.

I am going to encourage people at the U of M to help network with people of other schools.

If you are from the U of M and are checking this out, please pass on this information to others you know who are involved in some way with this cause.

I am looking for people studying psychology and law.

If you are writing a paper or a thesis I encourage you to read my blog and prove or disprove what I have to say with my theories
and ideas on how to address child sexual abuse.

I will give updates about this if I get responses.

I am also very open to public speaking engagements. I have over 15 years of experience in public speaking about many different subjects of social issues and social justice.

Please contact me if you want to invite me for some public speaking.


I was finally able to get to the U of M and to Augsburg College today. There is so much contraction there.....such a pain!
Anyway....I found out that unless you are a student at most of these establishments you can not post anything. There were a few public posting spots on the main court yard of the U of M in front of Northrop Auditorium where I left a notice with little tear strips with blog addy's.

I was able to leave a flier with little tear strips at a councilors office at Augsburg College and also I posted at a psychology department area after asking one of the students if it was OK to do so. She said that she didn't think I needed clearance before posting. I thanked her and posted! I would look forward to speaking with any or all of the students at the 3 or 4 places I was able to post.

I did not get permission but I did post at a law school bulletin board. I would certainly like work with a law student. Knowing the law more closely and working to change the law in order to help balance the field for the safely of children would be a great step.

If you are studying psychology and want to prove or disprove my theories on how to address child sexual abuse please contact me!

If you are a person studying law and would like to work with me to help change some of the laws in order to help protect children more and to address child sexual abuse in a more direct way I would ask you to please contact me.


Let us please get a group of fresh minds together who are all working to address child sexual abuse more directly to actually bring the number of actual molestations down.

No comments: