Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Send This Survey Out To All Appropriate People And Organizations



What do you know about Child Sexual Abuse?

How do you feel about Child Sexual Abuse?

What would you do [if someone you know and/or love came to you] and told you they had been molested?

What have you done [when someone you know/love] told you they had been molested?



I have written about the parameters of a questionnaire that I have used in the past but I feel that I may have been over-thinking this too much.  I am going to just streamline this.



We need to use the 3 A's to address child sexual abuse.



We need to Assess where we are.

We need to be Accountable.

We need to take Action!


Stop hiding pedophiles.  If you are not a part of the solution, you are part of the problem.










No comments: