Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Possible Interview With Father/Son Incest Couple

I have come across an incest couple (father/son) on the Internet and have communicated with them to ask if they would be involved in an interview.  I have received an email saying they would participate.
I assured them I would keep the interview anonymous.

I have around 20-25 questions ready for the interview and I am asking anyone if they have any questions they would like to ask through me.

Please no not ask explicit sexual questions.  I think we all know the basics of man on man sex so anyone looking for a cheap thrill can go to the Internet themselves and look up such things.

That is not what this interview will be about.

If you are part of an incest couple or if you have been affected by this kind of union in your own circle of friends I would like to hear from you as well.

I am trying to explore all aspects of incest.

I personally do not aspire to have this kind of relationship.

Please send any and all questions to:


addresschildsexualabuse@yahoo.com

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I recently got a response from the "Lad" from the Lads and Dads Tribe where I first found this incestuous couple.  The response was that since my main focus about incest was dealing with abuse issues from infancy and childhood, they declined.  I did copy and send the questions just the same and asked that they read the questions and possibly reconsider as I was interested in exploring all aspects of incest.   The following is what I sent to them.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Lad & Dad,



I was very surprised at the apparent number of people interested in incest and incest fantasies.  There are huge resources on the Internet for people looking for this kind of “play”.   Personally I have no problem with incest couples that begin this kind of sexuality as long as it does not include children.  If adults in a family want to engage in sexual acts and if there is not a pregnancy involved I am not going to judge. 

I have recently come across an incest couple, father and son who make movies and sell them online.  I have contacted them and they have agreed to an interview.  This is an anonymous interview. 


Interview with Father Son Incest Couple

What was your introduction to sexuality?  (not with each other) 

Father-

Son-

Do you consider yourself bi/gay? 

Father-

Son-

How did your current relationship begin?  Who made the first move?

Are you exclusive with each other? 

How open about your relationship are you with people in your life?
Do friends or family know and are they accepting at all?

Are you involved with NAMBL at all or other such groups? 

Do you believe what these types of organizations believe? 

Have you communicated with other father/son couples?

Are your videos your main source of income or is that just on the side that
provides supplementary income?

Is the mother of the lad a part of your lives?

Do you feel the current laws regarding incest are just?  Do you know of what those laws are where you reside?  Since I am unaware of your residence I have not been able to investigate what those are. 

Have you thought long term as far as if/when the Dad begins to have health issues?  Will there be home health care provided by the Lad?

Do you vacation together?  What has been the response if you are open about your relationship?   Do you search out specific places to travel to where you know other incest couples? 

When you do have sex is there a much closer connection being that you are father and son or is it just hot sex? 

Do you have many mutual interests beyond your sexuality?

What aspects of your relationship would you like to share that you might think would be of interest? 












3 comments:

Anonymous Survivor said...

This is from the blogger: I have emailed this couple a few times. I have made it no secret that I approve of an incest couple who in their adult years agree to have sexual intimacy when they are both of age and in full mental capacity but I have strong feelings and beliefs regarding ANY couple who began when the younger person was too young to make "an Adult decision" to begin and continue an Adult relationship with the person who bore him!

Anonymous Survivor said...

Still from the blogger. I received another email from Lad asking what I hope to accomplish from this interview. I have not written about it but, I [in a past life] had an incestuous affair with my mother. I do not remember where in this world that relationship was and the only other memory from that life was that many brought cougars into my life, women the age of my mother, to ween me off of sex with my mother....again...from a past life. *Who is my mother in this life, where we have not ever had any sexual contact.

Anonymous said...

You might want to ask the father if he had sex with his father, siblings, or grandfather. And you might want to ask the son if he has had sex with his grandfather, his siblings, and/or his children.