Wednesday, August 29, 2012

An Email From the Dr.Phil Show!

After more than 20 years of trying to address the issues of child sexual abuse I have my preverbal foot in the door at the Dr.Phil show.   Who knows how many hundreds or thousands of emails are sent out to prospective guests is a mystery to me, I only know that I am one of them!

Some of what I have written about in my letter includes a small statement on how I tried to reach his friend and colleague Oprah (Winfrey, for those living under a rock) about some shocking details as a direct result of the child sexual abuse that I survived.

I was very excited to get the email however I received the email on 8/22/2012 and it asked me to respond by 8/23/2012~!  Really?!?  The problem is that I did not even open the email until yesterday!
8/28/2012.  I sent the detailed email response to them just the same.  If there is a remote chance I am going to take it!  Wish me luck.  And thanks again Dr.Phil Show.



No comments: